Bundle Of Sun

The ideal combination of vitamins and minerals to support your immunity.

Clear

A well-deserved, welcome boost for you and your immune system. With one tablet a day, preferably in the morning, you will radiate from the inside out.

During the cold winter months, about 9 out of 10 Belgians have a vitamin D deficiency.

Vitamin D contributes to maintaining good immunity and helps maintain natural resistance. 80 % of vitamin D comes from the sun, the remaining 20% is absorbed from the diet. Due to the lack of sunlight in winter, we do not get enough vitamin D. During this period, about 9 out of 10 Belgians are deficient.

Vitamin C strengthens your immunity.

This anti-oxidant increases the mobility of leukocytes or white blood cells. These are the cells of our immune system. White blood cells defend us against germs.

A deficiency in vitamin B12 can lead to a decrease in stamina.

Vitamin B12 (cobalamin) helps to support the immune system and fight fatigue. A deficiency in vitamin B12 can lead to a decrease in stamina.

Zinc strengthens your immunity.

Zinc is one of the minerals that strengthen the immune system. Zinc deficiency can lead to reduced resistance and fatigue.

Selenium strengthens your immunity.

Selenium is an anti-oxidant that supports your body’s natural cell defence system and also ensures good resistance.

Iron plays an essential role in strengthening our immune system.

This element contributes to the creation and growth of our immune system cells and is therefore partly responsible for generating an immune response to infections. 

4 out of 5 adult women suffer from a magnesium deficiency on a daily basis.

Magnesium is an essential mineral for our body. It helps regulate more than 300 biological functions. Magnesium contributes to energy production and helps fight fatigue. Research shows that 4 out of 5 adult women suffer from a magnesium deficiency on a daily basis.

Pure science. For your resistance.

During the winter, your resistance could use a boost. For example, 9 out of 10 Belgians are deficient in vitamin D during this period. The vitamins and minerals in Bundle Of Sun are specifically formulated to build your resistance.

Vitamins D, C and B12, along with iron, selenium and zinc, contribute to the normal function of your immunity. They all play an important role in the creation and performance of white blood cells, an important part of your immune system. The addition of magnesium also gives you that daily energy boost.

With one tablet a day, preferably in the morning, you will radiate from the inside out.

You may also like

Ultractive Bundle Of Sun is also available at